We have come up with a number club outings for the year.
All these fixtures are eligible for the clubs "Outings" Print/PDI competitions in January 2016. No doubt reminders of these events will be made during club nights leading upto the event.
1. 28th January 2017, Chinese New Year Weekend (Year of The Rooster).
2. Sunday 2nd April, Hannah Peschar Sculptural Gardens, East Grinstead.
3. Monday 3rd July, Outdoor Meeting, Southbank, London
4. September 17th. Coastal Visit to Deal . Kent.
5. Any Open House event September 2017 also qualifies for the Outing competition the following January. http://www.openhouselondon.org.uk/
6. Sat 2nd and 3rd Dec Christmas Market at Rochester (Dickens Weekend)
7. Kent Wildlife Trust Sevenoaks. Visit throughout the year, qualifies for the Outing Competition the following January. http://www.kentwildlifetrust.org.uk/reserves/sevenoaks-wildlife-reserve-and-jeffery-harrison-visitor-centre
Other events will be announced in the New Year.
4th December 2017
Christmas Meal at the Miller and Carter Bexley, Hall Place.
27th November 2017 Presentation Night
Congratulation Photographer of the Year 2017 RICHARD MARTIN
Club Social Event, Saturday 14th October 2017
Well turned out and watered evening at the club house with musical entertainment supplied by Richard Martin and Sam Winston not forgetting both Val and Janet who arranged the evening. Well Done to all. Very Good to see our Maggie win the main raffle prize of a weekend away for two.
Club Outing Evening on The South Bank 3rd July 2017 London Bridge to Southwark Bridge, Finishing off at 'The Anchor P.H.' Bankside.
Good attendance on yet another blessed warm evening, Looking forward to next outings competition next January.
Club BBQ at Dartfordians RFC 26th June 2017 Warm Barmy evening plenty to eat and drink.
An Exhibition of Photography by our own Stan Spurling
Hall Place Stables Gallery, Bexley
7th Jan to 4th February 2017
A few words by Stan
"I have travelled extensively over the past 20 years and the exhibition represents some of the countries I have seen"
There is an emphasis of Burma (Myanmar) which I have visited 7 times in the last eight years.
I am President of the Royal Burma Society and the exhibition is in aid of the charity "The Royal Burma Trust" which supports schools in Bagan, Burma.